Hotmail Login – Create free www.hotmail.com(Outlook.com) account, Sign in to Hotmail.com account or create a new one! : This guide will show you how to sign in to hotmail on your device ? Report your problems or discover all FAQ about Hotmail Login. Hotmail Sign in guide step by step. Hotmail login english. www.hotmail.com has been one of the most used email portals for a while now.
Hackers had access to Hotmail, MSN and Outlook emails from a large number of accounts for two months, Microsoft has revealed. Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/microsoft-outlook-emails-hacked-hotmail-msn-live-hackers-a8870566.html
Have you ever tried to log in to your Hotmail Account and see that it is being redirected to Live.com, Today we will guide you through the process of Creating Hotmail Account, hotmail email login, Benefits of Hotmail, Hotmail vs Outlook and all the good stuff.
www.Hotmail.com has been one of the most used email portals for a while now. People went frenzy over using the Hotmail addresses because of the extensive features it has got. However, due to few reasons; it is now not possible to create a new account & Hotmail Email Login.
www.hotmail.com was recently updated to Outlook to give users a better experience and a faster user interface. If you want to make the switch and create a www.hotmail.com account, here is how to do it.
If you’re abroad and someone says, ‘You Indian guys are not creative enough; don’t get disheartened because we had great people such as astronomer Aryabhatta among us. Aryabhatta’s contribution of the invention of ‘zero’ is well known. On the other hand, people such as Sabeer Bhatia invented a free method to store retrieve and receive document and emails.
Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith together founded Hotmail in 1993. Then Hotmail had features like a free account with storage space of just 250 MB, spam filters and virus scanning.
Later in 1997, Microsoft bought Hotmail for an amount of $400 million. Microsoft rechristened it as MSN Hotmail, later rebranded to Windows Live Hotmail.
Microsoft released the final form of Hotmail in October 2011. It was available in g36 languages. It was taken over by Outlook.com.
After knowing the history of Hotmail, let’s check what we can do with Hotmail.
What are the features of Hotmail?
Once you, log into Hotmail, you can perform so many things. Here are some important ones.
This feature enables the user to directly interact with emails. Hotmail is a popular free email service offered by Microsoft.
The calendar enables you to add and refer to the calendar events saved in your account. You can bring changes to the calendar without having to need to reload the page.
Contacts that are connected via your device can be easily managed and are automatically updated and saved
Integration of office
This feature enables you to view, edit and create Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel document attached to the email online without having to download them.
It enables the user free storage space up to an unlimited amount through a single drive.
The information and data you furnish while creating your account are kept confidential. Your data is not shared with third parties. Hotmail uses content alone for notifying services.
You can get Hotmail at no cost
You don’t have to pay a price when you sign your account. You might be required to pay if you use other services such as Skype.
Skype enables you to do video calls and voice call to people around the world. For this, you can use your Hotmail account to open login into Skype. You can also use its various features.
Hotmail Sign Up
Hotmail Login : how to login to Hotmail, Outlook, MSN, Live, Email… on the web, desktop, mobile & apps. Sign up for a Hotmail Account and sign in!
Create www.Hotmail.com Account
Signing up to Hotmail means you will be creating a free of cost email service, it will ask you to give a few details, and then you will be registered as an official user. The process of signing up is easy.
- Open Firefox or Google Chrome, Safari, Opera browsers,… then to go to https://signup.live.com/signup
- You’d find three options which include Ger Premium where you need to pay for the extra services provided by the Microsoft to its premium customers.
- Create an account if you already have one, on Hotmail and you can sign up if you wish to register yourself for Microsoft\s services.
- Type in the Homail.com search bar on your browser. A sign in window will appear.
- Click on Sign In button and move ahead
- Now, click on the Create Account button, a text box (New email) will come with a drop-down menu. It asks you for extension of the email as hotmail.com or outlook.co. type the username and the extension you wish to keep. If the username you choose already exists, you will get alert saying you need to choose a new one. Click on the Next button after doing it.
- Now write the email id you wish to create.
So, I hope this will helped you into Hotmail Signup to create and login into your Hotmail account.
This is quite similar to Google ID, once you create a Google ID it can be used to access all other Google services such as Gmail, Hangouts, Google Drive, Google+ and more. Even though Outlook and Hotmail fall under one service that simply doesn’t mean that you can’t use your existing Hotmail (www.hotmail.com) account. You can use it to access all other Microsoft services as well. Let’s have a look at how one can create Hotmail Login account and use all the services.
Getting on the Hotmail Email Login page is not a big task in itself. To get the New Login one should be clear about the entry field on the MSN page. For this question, the user needs to understand about MSN page with an entry name field. There are two major aspects with respect to the Hotmail login page. First is the account sign in and later is account sign up.
For a successful sigh in the user can take help from this Hotmail basic tutorial. Initially connect your PC to the Internet or the Wi-Fi connection. Open your favorite browser and run the website to reach the login page. Then follow the below instructions:
Hotmail.com login : Sign into Outlook.com, Hotmail.com using a Windows, Mac OS web browser or mobile device. Hotmail account sign in guide step by step. Hotmail login english.
- Go to the official web page of Hotmail(Outlook): www.outlook.com
- Press enter button from the keyboard and you will configure the URL address bar.
- Here, you will see the Microsoft Corporation(US) in the URL bar.
- Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail email login in english: https://login.live.com/
- Search for the Outlook logo in this web page.
- When you have reached the Hotmail Account, select the sign in to enter the Username and Password.
- If you are a new user then search a Hotmail Signup page and open it. Enter the detail to make an Outlook account.
- To avail, extra assistance for the same then contacts our Google + Hotmail login page.
- The Hotmail login page is directly connected to Outlook expert or expert email. The Email experts will guide you more on the Live Account.
Note: Hotmail provides two web pages such as Sign in and signs up page. Both pages have an own input method.
The Hotmail login process is very easy, but it requires the official website or the correct landing page. You can easily login Hotmail through the official site. No matter that this process is quite easy but it is vital to follow the official process.
Essentials before you log in to the Hotmail account: If you want a sign in with Hotmail account, then the Outlook Email account is required. You cannot log in to Hotmail Account without a registered email. If you are a new user then we provide you a guideline to make a Hotmail account with our Hotmail sign up section.
Hotmail Sign In
- Hotmail sign in or Hotmaillogin can be done via visit: hotmail.com or outlook.com by click on the link
- As per the experts’ advice, do check the spellings to overcome the error of entering the wrong web page. This is because most of the websites look similar to Hotmail.
- After clicking the Enter Button, do check the URL address dissimilar to www.hotmail.com.
- On visiting www.hotmail.com login page, here, you are entertained with two types of fields. The first one is Sign up field and another one is the sigh in the field. In the case, you hold an active account then click for the sign in the field and enter the complete Hotmail Address.
- The complete details constitute your Username and Password.
- Now, click on the Sign In button when it turns blue in color.
How to login into www.hotmail.com via Mobile phone
If you want to use Hotmail in your mobile device, the first and foremost, you need to install the Outlook Application according to your smartphone operating system. You can find it at your respective stores i.e. android, iOS etc. As the installation will take few minutes, after installing the application, launch it.
Fill the Hotmail email address and password, click on the ‘Next’ option. By doing this, you are logged into your account via your Mobile phone.
Hotmail Sign in : About Hotmail or Outlook Some Facts
In the year 1997, Microsoft bought Hotmail service. For those who did not know that the 1990s technology must have been familiar with the webmail service with the name called MSN Hotmail. Hotmail is not much used by the user as compared to Gmail and other email sites but it is still the site that is widely used by the older users. This Hotmail sign in service had around 30 million active users now. Therefore, Hotmail became the largest webmail service at that time.
Although the users of Hotmail keep growing from time to time, the Microsoft shut down the Hotmail service. When Microsoft closed Hotmail, users count reached up to 300 million people worldwide. Instead, Microsoft now replaces Hotmail sign in into https://outlook.com. That’s mean Hotmail has officially been closed, but for those users who want to use www.hotmail.com, this email address can still be used.
How do I get my Hotmail account back
You want to get your Hotmail account back so we’ll help you to fix your problem and we guiding you the some steps to get your Hotmail account back. Follow the all laid down steps to fix your problem-
- First of all, Go to the page.
- Enter your Email address or phone number and click on the next.
- After this, Retrieve your verification code.
- Enter your verification code and click on the Next.
- Now, Enter your new password twice and click on the Change Password.
How can I unblock my Hotmail account
Do the All below steps to unblock your Hotmail account-
Step 1 – Go to the Hotmail account Login Page : https://login.live.com/
Step 2 – Enter the Email address or Phone number and click on the Next.
Step 3 – Into the Password field, Click on the Forgot My Password.
Step 4 – Re-enter your Email address or Phone Number and click on the Next.
Step 5 – Now, Retrieve your verification code.
Step 6 – Enter the Code and click on the Next.
Step 7 – Now, Enter your New Password.
Step 8 – Enter the Password again to confirm it and click on the Change Password.
How do I delay the sending of emails in Hotmail
- In Mail, in the folder pane, click the Outbox folder.
- Open the delayed message.
- Click Options.
- In the More Options group, click Delay Delivery.
- Under Delivery options, clear the Do not deliver before check box.
- Click Close.
- Click Send.
What makes Hotmail Sign in or Outlook so special
- It has the ability to open, read and editing Office documents directly those are attached in the email body.
- It has the ability to do the filtering of emails that means is divided into categories photographs or office document.
- It can use POP3/ SMTP email client as to the email.
- It can stores up to 5 GB and can be expanded, according to to the reasonable needs.
- Without downloading you can view pictures or video attachments in email view.
- It can also be connected with Facebook.
- There are many more features of Hotmail and still growing up.
If you have any doubts regarding hotmail sign up process & Hotmail Email Login, Kindly contact us through Comment section.
This is not the official website of Hotmail.com. It is just developed for the educational purpose. Hotmail is web-based email service which provides free service. Hotmail changed to Outlook.com. Hotmail login page is entry level page and its called as a home page. In this site, you will get step by step information to create a hotmail email login account.